LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine Building Kit Review
Five stars rating after 429 reviews on Amazon!
Most kids love the mystery solving capers of Scooby and the gang. So bring the fun and adventure of Scooby Doo to your homeÂ home with the LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit. Your child will have hours of fun building The Mystery Machine and assisting Scooby, Shaggy and Fred in a brand new mysterious adventure.
LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine Building Kit Product Information
- Recommended Ages = 6 to 12 years old
- Total Pieces = 301
Features of theÂ LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine Building Kit
Buildable items which include:
The Mystery Machine which measures 3 inches x 5 inches x 2 inches and includes:
- A driverâ€™s cabin with steering wheel that can seat two mini figures
- A removable roof
- Foldout sides
- A kitchen area with a stove, sink and spigot
Spooky Tree which measures 3 inches x 3 inches x 1 inch
4 mini figures which include:
- 1 Scooby Doo mini figure
- 1 Shaggy mini figure
- 1 Fred mini figure
- 1 zombie mini figure
Accessories which include:
- 1 flashlight
- 2 computer screens
- 1 camera
- 1 gem
- 1 giant triple decker sandwich
- 1 mug
- 1 special brick with a mystery clue
- 1 spy glass
- 1 tape recorder
Good Features of theÂ LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine Building Kit
1. Scooby Doo Branding: Not only do The Mystery Machine, Scooby, Shaggy and Fred look just like their on-screen counterparts but many of the accessories contain clever references to the show. For example, the giant triple decker sandwich accessory is a reference to Shaggy and Scoobyâ€™s constant hunger on the show. Fans of the TV series will really appreciate these nods to the Scooby Doo universe and get lots of enjoyment discovering them all in the LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit.
2. Sturdy Design: One common problem that affects many of the smaller LEGO sets is that theyâ€™re quite fragile and this makes them difficult to transport. Thankfully, this isnâ€™t something youâ€™ll have to worry about with the LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit. Itâ€™s a very solid set and once itâ€™s been built, all the pieces will stay together during play and whenever you need to move it around.
3. Attention To Detail: Another great thing about theproduct is its level of detail. The driverâ€™s cabin inside the van includes a steering wheel and the rear of the van folds out into a kitchen area, complete with a sink, stove and spigot. Even the smallest accessories contain incredible detail. For example, the magnifying glass accessory really works and actually magnifies anything you point it at. These details add to the overall fun of the set and your child will love exploring and discovering them all.
Things To Keep in Mind About theÂ LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902 The Mystery Machine Building Kit
- 1. Only 3 Scooby Doo Characters: One thing to be aware of before buying the LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit is that it doesnâ€™t include the entire gang. While itâ€™s great to see Scooby Doo, Shaggy and Fred included, the absence of Velma and Daphne is slightly disappointing.
- 2. Compact Design: The LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit is one of the smaller LEGO sets on the market. So, if your child prefers the more expansive playsets, this may not be the right toy for them.
The LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine Building Kit is affordable and a great treat for Scooby fans. Even without all 5 members of the gang included, your child should have a great time building with Scooby Doo, Shaggy and Fred.